Tetra Axis LLC recognizes the fact that an efficient Quality and Environmental Management System has positive benefits to the company and that commitment to a high level of management system makes good business sense. Tetra Axis LLC also recognizes that quality and environment are essential functions, and must therefore continually improve, update and adapt to changes. Similarly, Tetra Axis LLC shall also do what is reasonable to avoid or to minimize any adverse environmental impacts from our activities, promote and adopt environmental sustainability initiatives.
In order to achieve this aim, Tetra Axis LLC is committed to:
- Integrate quality and environment into our business strategies and processes, and manage effectively by implementing process oriented, integrated management system with respect and care for the environment.
- Deliver services at all times to satisfy the needs of our customers, thereby ensuring satisfaction.
- Comply with the applicable legal and other requirements as far as possible which relate to environmental aspects.
- Endow with safe working conditions and practices, to provide adequate control of environmental risks arising from our activities in all business operations and prevention of pollution of our employees, clients, suppliers, visitors, and others that may be affected by our operations.
- Meet or exceed all quality and environmental requirements. Evaluate our quality and environmental performance by monitoring results and through regular audits and management reviews, thus ensuring compliance with the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 international standards.
- Continual improvement of our organization and to comply with customers’ requirements to improve the effectiveness of the integrated management system.
All of our employees are responsible for implementing, maintaining and promoting the policy within the organization. This Quality and Environment Policy shall be effectively communicated to all interested parties and made available to the public.
Tetra Axis LLC ensures that all necessary measures shall be taken to review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals to make this policy effective.